Thursday, August 16, 2012

Silver Lake Sand Dunes, Lake Michigan

Hello!
We decided that we wanted Alex to tag along with us to Silver Lake Sand Dunes on the shores of Lake Michigan. This place has tons of sun, tons of sand and tons of fun. Everything that any 14 year old boy would love. Here you can go crazy on dirt bikes, four wheelers and dune buggies. Then you can cool off in the waters of Lake Michigan.
Alex seemed like he had a great time. It was a pleasure having him with us.














Jenni,
I am cropduster on TwoPeas and found out about your project through that site. I think that this is a wonderful, memorable thing that you are doing in Alex' memory. I cannot imagine the pain that you must have went through and are still experiencing.(((HUGS))) You and your family are very inspirational in turning a tragedy into something that I'm sure Alex is thinking is so cool from above. My son is the same age as Alex would be so this was personal for all of us. My son and husband were instrumental in telling me what poses to put Alex in to get the best shot. Maybe some of the pictures could have turned out better. But I don't think Alex really cared. He was too busy checking out the machines and the view. :-)
I wish you and your family the very, very best!
Love,
Pam

1 comment:

madelineas said...

WOW Jennie all these pictures of the different places with Alex is so cool
Love looking at them