Monday, July 30, 2012

Caribbean Cruise with Michele


Hi, Jennie!
It's me, Michele aka CheleOh from TwoPeas! :-) I live in So Cal, but I took Alex with me on my cruise last week.
This first picture is of Alex with our "towel elephant" in our stateroom. Also showing is our "Fun Times" (ship newspaper) that contained all of the information about upcoming events including our first destination island: Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas.

It was an honor to take Alex with me.

Chele :-)







 This one is Flat Alex and my pretty (but sandy) toes on Half Moon Cay, Bahamas.

Later in the day, we were caught in a downpour, but Flat Alex was safe and dry in my beach bag. :-)
 Flat Alex on the streets of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
 Laying out on a beach chair on Grand Turk. Flat Alex also helped me with some of my crossword puzzles. 









And, finally, climbing a palm tree ... going after a coconut (also on Grand Turk).
Much love to you & yours, Jennie!
Chele :-)

No comments: